- We rehearse on Monday evenings from 7.15pm to 9.15pm at Christchurch, Clarendon Park Road, Leicester LE2 3AH
- The choral year is from September to June and the annual subscription for 2018/19 is £110 per year, payable in September. There is also the option to pay in 2 installments: September £57 and January £57.
- We do not audition. All we ask is a pleasing singing voice, a good ear for music and enthusiasm and a willingness to try. A reasonable understanding of music notation is desirable.
- We will arrange for someone from your section – Bass, Tenor, Alto, or Soprano – to greet you and help you settle.
- New members are invited to come for a rehearsal for four weeks before deciding to join.
- If you would like to join us, either turn up on a rehearsal night and ask David on 0116 2708577 or leave your personal contact details on our E Mail web page
We will be rehearsing at Christchurch on the following Mondays:
- March, 18, 25
- April. 1, 8, 29 (NOT 15, 22)
- May 6, 13, 20, 27 (Concert is May 18th)
- June. 3, 10, 17, 24. (concert at Botanical Gardens is 9th)
The 2 joint rehearsals with the Leicester South Salvation Army Band will be on Thursday May 2nd and 9th at Ladysmith Road(off Saffron Road), South Wigston, LE18 4UZ.
The rehearsal begins at 8.00 p.m. and we will leave as soon was we have rehearsed our pieces to everyone's satisfaction.
We are being conducted by the LSSAB Bandmaster Mr. Andrew Piper for "Do you hear the People Sing?" and by Richard Archer for the "Triumph scene " as a concert finale.